AUGUSTA – Amidst an untouched natural landscape, Augusta stands tall and proud as a Colonial American-themed subdivision in Sta. Rosa Laguna. Augusta is an expansive 15-hectare residential development at the heart of an undisturbed natural environment of Sta. Elena in Sta. Rosa Laguna. Perfect for young couples who plan to invest in an exclusive community and build their dream homes, Augusta is a prime property that takes pride in bringing nature closer to you.
TOP REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN AUGUSTA
- Prime Location – Augusta is part of Vista Land’s unique development in the Sta. Rosa Laguna, Sta. Elena. Sta. Rosa is the newest fast rising residential area of choice among young urban families as it’sjust 45 mintues away from Makati. Sta. Rosa is also home to the best schools South of Metro Manila.
- Unique Design of Property Development – Augusta took inspiration from the American Southern state of Georgia. The land in Augusta is characterized by tall sprawling trees and fertile plains perfect for laid back living and retirement. A garden city, Augusta balances structured civilization with it’s rusting surroundings.
- Product Lines & Interior Finish Options – Whether you are looking for house & lot or prefer to build your own home by buying a lot, Augusta offers you both residential options. You may also select the best combination of interior finishes for your home that best suit your needs and preferences.
- Reputation of the Developer – Brittany Corporation is a subsidiary of Vista Land & Lifescapes, the Philippines’ Largest Homebuilder. With over 20-year track record in estate building, Brittany has proven its expertise in developing residential communities inspired by the world’s greatest destinations.
- Proximity to Premier Recreatonal Destinations – Augusta is just few minutes away from top golf courses: Sta. Elena Golf Club, The Country Club, and just 30 minutes away from Tagaytay Highlands. Augusta is also near top beaches in Batangas.
- Where Everything is Connected in Sta. Rosa – Augusta offers proximity to top schools and university in the South (UST, Xavier School, De La Salle, etc.). It’s also near Paseo de Sta. Rosa Laguna that features open-air retail promenade, shops, unique restaurants, and numerous outlet stores.
- High Return On Investment (ROI) – prime property that takes pride in bringing nature closer to you, it hardly comes as a surprise that Augusta is among the most sought-after properties in Sta. Rosa Laguna for those who prefer a laid back and relaxing lifestyle.
Ready for Occupancy
|House Model:||NADINE HOUSE MODEL|
|Location:||Sta. Rosa Laguna|
|Floor Area:||160 square meters (1,722 sq. ft.)|
|Typical Lot Area:||197 square meters (2,120 sq. ft.)|
|House Type:||Single Detached|
|Bedrooms:||Four (4) Bedrooms|
|Toilets & Bath||Three (3) Toilets & Bath|
|Car Garage:||Two (2) Carports|
160 sqm floor area
197 sqm lot area
3 bedrooms with maid’s room
Total list price P12,188,692.00
Reservation fee 150,000.00
10% downpayment payable in 6 months
10% discount upon loan release
80% balance thru bank financing
Discounted price for cash payment P10,658,335.00
For site viewing contact me now
Grace B. Asis
Driven Marketing Group Inc.
+63915-360 5741 (globe / viber)
+63929-187 1368 (smart/viber)
+63922-981 6963 (sun)